The always-on, always up-to-date, single solution for protecting your business
Protect your business from viruses, spyware, hacker attacks, and identity thieves, and prevent spam and phishing with our advanced version. With our proven automated technology, you get comprehensive, simplified security in a single solution and always-on protection across desktops, servers, and e-mail.
- Protect your systems automatically - Provides always-on protection with daily, automated security updates
- It is a single, comprehensive solution - Along with the McAfee SecurityCenter management console, it delivers all-in-one desktop, server and e-mail protection to combat viruses, spyware, spam, phishing and hacker attacks
- Easy to use, easy to install - Single online installation gives you proactive protection from viruses, spyware and hacker attacks; and for advanced e-mail protection, simply redirect your mail exchange record to McAfee
- Affordable security and support - The annual subscription ensures continuous protection with automatic updates and upgrades, along with around-the-clock technical support - all for one low cost
- Single, centralized management console - McAfee SecurityCenter centralizes installation, configuration, reports, updates and group management for all of your users - regardless of their location - on virus, spyware, firewall and e-mail security
- Comprehensive system protection - Integrated desktop and server virus, spyware and firewall protection proactively scans and blocks known threats, potentially unwanted programs, and hacker attacks from your systems
- Get real-time e-mail security - It filters and quarantines all inbound threats - spam, phishing attacks, and inappropriate content - from any e-mail application before they reach your network
- Free 30-day trial - We offer a free 30-day trial of our comprehensive solutions, so that you can experience the value of McAfee Total Protection for your small business - complete with access to the McAfee SecurityCenter to remotely monitor your protection
|System Requirements for McAfee Total Protection Small Business Advanced 10 User|
McAfee Total Protection for Small Business - Advanced is designed for Microsoft Windows operating systems running on a PC platform
Client computers - Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation with Service Pack 6a or later, Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 3 or later, Windows XP Home or Professional.
- Intel Pentium processor or compatible architecture
- Internet connection - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 with SP2 or later
- Virus and spyware protection service:
Servers - Windows NT 4.0 Server or Server Enterprise Edition with Service Pack 6a or later; Windows 2000 Server, Advanced Server, or Small Business Server with Service Pack 3 or later; Windows 2003 Standard Server, Enterprise Server, Web Edition, or Small Business Server.
Client computers - Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 3 or later, Windows XP Home or Professional.
- Firewall protection service:
Note: The above are general system requirements and may vary depending on the nature of your environment. Total Protection for Small Business - Advanced does not support 64-bit operating systems.
- Total Protection for Small Business - Advanced requires that you own an unique e-mail domain name, and a mail server with a static IPaddress
- RAM requirements - 64 MB minimum (128 MB recommended; 256 MB recommended for servers)
- Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- 256-color VGA monitor or better