Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 is designed for individuals who are looking for a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps users to simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organisation charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
- Create and customise professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different look to your design in just one or two clicks
- Easily replace any shape (or combination of shapes) in a diagram while preserving your shape connections, shape metadata, and overall layout
- Use a simple wizard to create your org chart and import data from Microsoft Excel, Exchange, or Office 365
- Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for common activities (such as adding and removing shapes) and gestures (such as pinch to zoom)
- Easily give your diagrams the look you want with improved alignment, spacing, and sizing guides and new ways to adjust the appearance of your shapes (such as with drag handles)
- Fine tune the way your org chart looks with improved layout options and a new ribbon tab that provides access to simple yet powerful controls
1 GHz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
Hard Disk Space
2 GB available
1 GB RAM (32-bit)/2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or greater
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card 1024 x 576 minimum resolution
Other System Requirements
Microsoft Office 365 account and tenant required for Visio Pro for Office 365 Preview Touch features require a touch enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC Certain functionality requires internet connectivity
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or later, Microsoft SharePoint Online or Microsoft SkyDrive required for coauthoring
SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Online or SharePoint Server 2013 Preview required for viewing Visio Services diagrams through a web browser. Compatible Browsers are IE 8,9,10, Firefox 10.x+,Safari 5 (Mac), Chrome 17.x.
SharePoint Designer 2013 Preview will improve workflow creation and publishing if installed on the same PC as Visio 2013 Professional Preview.
SharePoint Server 2013 Preview or SharePoint Online Preview required to view new file format diagrams through a web browser.
Lync required for presence notification.